|Former names||Bryant Baseball Complex (2000-2012)|
|Location||Campus of Bryant University, John Mowry Road, Smithfield, Rhode Island, USA|
|Field size||330 feet (LF)
385 feet (LCF)
400 feet (CF)
385 feet (RCF)
300 feet (RF)
|Bryant Bulldogs baseball (NEC)
Conaty Park is a baseball venue in Smithfield, Rhode Island, United States. It is home to the Bryant Bulldogs baseball team of the NCAA Division I Northeast Conference. The facility was opened in 2000 and has a capacity of 500 spectators. It features an electronic scoreboard, bullpens, and dugouts. In 2008, batting cages were added adjacent to the field. Also, the infield has recently been renovated.
Formerly known as the Bryant Baseball Complex, the facility was rededicated as Conaty Park on April 28, 2012, prior to a game against Fairleigh Dickinson. It is named for Bryant alumnus Bill Conaty. Conaty is a published author and former business executive.
- "Bryant Baseball Complex". Bryant Bulldogs. Bryant University Athletic Department. Archived from the original on 2012-01-29. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- "2010 Bryant University Baseball Guide". Issuu. Bryant University Athletic Department. p. 3. Archived from the original on 2012-01-29. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- Baker, Paul. "Bryant Bulldog Ballpark". StadiumJourney.com. Archived from the original on August 12, 2014. Retrieved August 12, 2014.
- "Conaty Park Dedication Saturday". BryantBulldogs.com. Bryant Sports Information. 27 April 2012. Archived from the original on 2012-11-19. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "About Bill Conaty". BillConaty.com. Archived from the original on August 12, 2014. Retrieved August 12, 2014.
|This article about a baseball venue in Rhode Island is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|