From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up concatenation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Concatenation may refer to:
- Concatenation, a computer programming operation that joins strings together
- Concatenation (mathematics), a mathematical operation that combines two vectors
- Concatenated SMS, a way of combining multiple SMS text messages sent to cellular phones
- Packet concatenation, a computer networking optimization that coalesces multiple packets under a single header.
- Cat (Unix), a Unix command to write the contents of one or more files to the standard output
- "Concatenation" is the opening track of Swedish Tech Metal band Meshuggah's album Chaosphere.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.