From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word concave means curving in or hollowed inward, as opposed to convex. The former may be used in reference to:
- Concave lens, a lens with inward-curving (concave) surfaces
- Concave polygon, a polygon which is not convex
- Concave function, a type of function which is related to convex functions
- Concave mirror
- Concave set
- Concave football boot, a football boot company
See also 
|Look up concave or concavity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Convex (disambiguation), the opposite of concave
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.