Concepción (Spanish for "conception", in reference to the Immaculate Conception of Roman Catholic faith) is the name of several towns and cities. The largest of these is Concepción, Chile, the conurbation of which is home to over one million people. Concepción is also a Spanish female name.
- Concepción del Uruguay, Entre Ríos
- Concepción de la Sierra Department, Misiones
- Concepción de la Sierra
- Concepción Department (Argentina), Corrientes
- Concepción, Corrientes
- Concepción del Bermejo, Chaco
- Concepción de Buena Esperanza, dead city in current Chaco province
- Concepción, Tucumán
- Concepción, Catamarca
- United States
- Concepción (volcano) - A volcano in Nicaragua
- Battle of Concepción - A battle in the Texas War of Independence
- Concepción (Ship) - A ship in the Chilean Navy
- Concepción (San Blas) - a ship from the Naval Department of San Blas, prominent in exploration of the British Columbia Coast
- Dave Concepción, former Major League baseball player, was an All-Star shortstop, playing his entire career with the Cincinnati Reds during the 1970s and 1980s
- Concepcion Picciotto, a peace activist who's been demonstrating at the White House 24x7x365 since 1981
- El Concepcion (Nuestra Señora de la Limpia y Pura Concepcion), sunk at the Silver Bank in 1641
- Vincent and Liza Concepcion, respondents in the United States Supreme Court case AT&T Mobility v. Concepcion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.