From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Concepts)
|Look up concept in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A concept is a general idea, or something conceived in the mind.
Concept or concepts may also refer to:
- Concept (generic programming), a generic programming term
- In computational learning theory, a subset of the instance space; see Concept class
- Concepts (C++), a proposed extension to C++'s template system
- Concept virus (disambiguation), the name of two pieces of malware
- Conceptualization (information science), organizing principles and objects underlying an abstract, simplified view of the world selected for a particular purpose such as information access
- Concept (album), a 1981 album by The Sylvers
- Concepts (album), a Frank Sinatra album
- Concept album, a popular music album unified by a theme, which can be instrumental, compositional, narrative, or lyrical
- Concept Records, a record label
- DJ Concept, DJ & producer from Long Island, New York
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.