The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics
The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics (CEE), 2nd ed., 2008, is an on-line encyclopedia of economics and is part of the Library of Economics and Liberty sponsored by the Liberty Fund. Articles are written by economists from different schools of thought, and include four Nobel laureates in economics as authors. It also includes short biographies of noted economists and a comprehensive index.
- Economics handbooks
- International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences
- The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics
- LCCN 2007-15993; OCLC 237794267; ISBN 978-0865976658; ISBN 0865976651; ISBN 978-0865976665; ISBN 086597666X
- "The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics (Brief Article) (Book Review)". Reference & Research Book News (Portland, OR: Book News, Inc. – via HighBeam Research (subscription required)). May 1, 2008. Retrieved September 8, 2013.
- CEE Authors
- Laureates include: James Tobin, George Stigler, Gary Becker and Thomas J. Sargent.
- "The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics. (Brief article) (Book review)". Internet Bookwatch (Midwest Book Review). December 1, 2007. Retrieved September 8, 2013 (from HighBeam Research).
- LCCN 92-50535; OCLC 750248783 and 730302176