From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up conclusion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conclusion may refer to:
- Consequent, the second half of a hypothetical proposition
- Result (or upshot), the final consequence of a sequence of actions or events
- Affirmative conclusion from a negative premise, a logical fallacy
- Conclusion (music), the end of a musical composition
- The Conclusion, an album by Bombshell Rocks
- Conclusion of an Age, an album by the band Sylosis
- Conclusion of law, a legal term
- Statistical conclusion validity, a statistical test
- Conclusion of Utrecht, a synod of the Christian Reformed Church
- Sudler's Conclusion, a historic home in Puerto Rico, Somerset County, Maryland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.