||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (August 2012)|
|Type||Public (NASDAQ: CNQR)|
|Industry||Software (Travel & Expense Management)|
|Headquarters||Bellevue, Washington, USA|
|Key people||Steve Singh, Chairman of the Board & CEO
Rajeev Singh, President & COO
Frank Pelzer, CFO
Kyle R. Sugamele, Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary
Michael W. Hilton, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Marketing
Steve Singh is the co-founder, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Concur Technologies. Under his leadership, Concur has grown to more than 15,000 clients and 15 million travelers in over 90 countries who use Concur’s solutions. The company completed fiscal 2011 with total revenue of $349.49 million.
- The company was number 2 on CIOZone's 50 Fastest-Growing Software Companies in 2009
- The company was number 28 on Business 2.0's 100 Fastest-growing tech companies list for 2007  and number 79 on BusinessWeek's "top 100 small companies to watch" 
- The company was named to the Seattle Times NW 100 ranked at #12 and was previously ranked at #4. To rise to the top of The Seattle Times' rankings, companies must excel over a two-year span on four performance measurements: return on equity, stock-price appreciation, sales per employee and operating income.
Steve Singh, Concur President & CEO, made news in March 2009 when it was uncovered that he did not graduate from the University of Michigan with an engineering degree as was previously represented in corporate filings. While Mr. Singh had attended the University of Michigan, he had left it before graduation. The board of Concur Technologies Inc. said that they have “complete confidence” in Singh following this disclosure, expressing regret for the mistake.
The following is a complete list of acquisitions by Concur:
- GDSX, TRX (July 2013) 
- GlobalExpense (July 2011)
- TripIt (January 2011) 
- Etap-On-Line (completed August 1, 2009) 
- Gelco (completed October 1, 2007) 
- Outtask (2006)
- Captura (2002)
- Seeker Software (1999)
- 7Software (1998) 
Concur's on-demand software as a service (SaaS) solutions include:
- Concur Travel & Expense: web and mobile solutions for travel and expense management. It includes corporate travel booking, expense report automation, reimbursement, audit, and business intelligence, and corporate card integration. It is offered in multiple editions (Small Business, Standard, Concurforce, Professional, Premium), tailored to meet the needs of any business.
- TripIt: mobile travel organizer for individuals, with more than 5 million users.
- Concur Technologies, Inc. (CNQR.O): Financials & Financial Statement Analysis
- "#57 Concur Technologies". Forbes. October 14, 2009.
- Business 2.0 – 100 Fastest-growing tech companies
- BusinessWeek, June 4, 2007 – Hot Growth, By Christopher Palmeri – The Shock Of The Old
- DeSilver, Drew. "Buyouts reshape region's business". The Seattle Times.
- Brennan, Peter J.; Hart, Dan (22 March 2009). "Concur Technologies Board Supports Chairman Singh". Bloomberg.
- "Gelco sold to Concur Technologies". July 30, 2007.
- Concur splurges $88m on Outtask | Software as Services | ZDNet.com
- InternetNews Realtime IT News – Concur Technologies Acquires Captura
- CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES INC - CNQR Securities Registration Statement (S-1/A) RISK FACTORS
- CNET - Portable's new identity