From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Condemned)
Not to be confused with commendation.
|Look up condemnation or condemned in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Condemnation or condemned may refer to:
- Damnation, the antithesis of salvation
- The Condemnations of 1210–1277, a series of condemnations or restrictions on certain medieval teachings at the University of Paris
- in property law, the process by which a public entity exercises its powers of eminent domain
- Condemned (film), a 1929 film that earned Ronald Colman an Academy Award nomination
- The Condemned, a 2007 film
- Condemned: Criminal Origins, a psychological horror video game and its sequel Condemned 2: Bloodshot
- "Condemned" (Stargate Atlantis), an episode of the television series Stargate Atlantis
- "Condemnation" (song), a 1993 song by Depeche Mode
- Condemnation (novel), a 2003 fantasy novel by Richard Baker
- Condemned (band), a death metal band from Belfast, Northern Ireland
- A song from Penetrations from the Lost World (reissue), by Dimension Zero
- A song from A Sense of Purpose by In Flames
- A song from The Powerless Rise by As I Lay Dying
- The act of sentencing a person to capital punishment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Condemnation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.