From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up condensation or condensed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Condensation or condensed may refer to:
- Condensation, the change in matter of a substance to a denser phase
- DNA condensation, the process of compacting DNA molecules
- Condensation (aerosol dynamics), a phase transition from gas to liquid
- Condensation cloud, observable at large explosions in humid air
- Condensation reaction, in chemistry, a chemical reaction between two molecules or moieties
- Condensation algorithm, in computer science, a computer vision algorithm
- Condensation (graph theory), in mathematics, a directed acyclic graph formed by contracting the strongly connected components of another graph
- Condensed font, a typeface drawn narrower than normal width
- Bose–Einstein condensation, a state of matter of a dilute gas in which quantum effects become apparent on a macroscopic scale
- Condensation (psychology)
- All pages with titles containing "condensation"
- All pages with titles containing "condensed"
- All pages with titles containing "condensate"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Condensation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.