A conference hall or conference room is a room provided for singular events such as business conferences and meetings. It is commonly found at large hotels and convention centers though many other establishments, including even hospitals, have one. Sometimes other rooms are modified for large conferences such as arenas or concert halls. Aircraft have been fitted out with conference rooms. Conference rooms can be windowless for security purposes. An example of one such room is in the Pentagon, known as the Tank.
Sometimes the term 'conference hall' is used synonymously with 'conference center' as, for example, in 'Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall'.
See also 
Conference Room - http://www.apexsuites.com/
- "Rahul who? Challenge on home turf", TAPAS CHAKRABORTY, The Telegraph, 16 February 2008
- "Air Force One INDIA", The Indian Express, Manu Pubby, February 17, 2008
- "How Bush Decided on the Surge", Fred Barnes, FrontPage Magazine, January 28, 2008
- "Albert Hall Conference Centre", Conferences-UK.org.uk, retrieved 17 February 2008
- "Bills to ban public smoking defeated", OLYMPIA MEOLA TIMES, February 15, 2008
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Conference hall|