From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up confessional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A confessional is a small, enclosed booth used for confession.
Confessional may also refer to:
- Reality TV confessional, common interview practice in reality television
- The Confessional, a French movie from 1994
- Confessional (film), a 2007 Cebuano mockumentary indie film
- Confessional (album), a 2006 album by Bryan Rice
- Confessional Lutheran, Lutheran Christians
- The Confessionals, a group of anonymous online forums
- Confessional community
- Confessional poetry
- Confessional state
- Confessional writing
- Confessionalism (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.