From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up configure or configuration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term configuration has several meanings.
In computing it may refer to:
- Computer configuration or system configuration
- Configurator also known as choice boards, design systems, or co-design platforms, is a kind of toolkit used in product design domain to capture customers' specification to a product's attributes.
- Configure (computing) is the output of Autotools and used to detect system configuration. This is referred to as "./configure" in Unix
- Configuration file is a software file used to configure the initial settings for a computer program
Other usages include:
- Electron configuration
- Configuration (geometry)
- Configuration space
- Molecular configuration
- Configuration management is a management discipline
- Configuration (locomotive parts)
- In Historical Behaviour Studies, configuration is a pattern of historical behaviour
- CONFIG.SYS, the primary configuration file for the MS-DOS and OS/2 operating systems.
- Knowledge-based Configuration, intelligent techniques for complex products and services.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.