From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up confinement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Confinement may refer to either
- Civil confinement for psychiatric patients
- Color confinement, the physical principle explaining the non-observation of color charged particles like free quarks
- Solitary confinement, a strict form of imprisonment
- The confinement of an animal specimen in a zoo
- The traditional postnatal confinement of a woman after childbirth that is practiced by some Asian cultures.
- Confinement of thermonuclear plasmas, as a necessary requirement to obtain fusion energy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.