From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up conformation, conformational, or conformations in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conformation generally means structural arrangement and may refer to:
- Conformational isomerism, a form of stereoisomerism in chemistry
- Equine conformation evaluates the degree of correctness of a horse's bone structure, musculature, and its body proportions
- Conformation (dog) to a particular dog breed
- Conformation show, a dog show in which dogs are judged according to how well they conform to the established breed type
- Conformal (disambiguation)
- Conformance (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conformation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.