From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up congested or congestion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Congestion may refer to:
- Congestive heart failure, heart failure due to low cardiac output
- Nasal congestion, the blockage of nasal passages due to swollen membranes
- Network congestion, an occurrence in data networking
- Traffic congestion, an occurrence on highways
- Congestion pricing, a system of surcharging users of public goods that are subject to congestion through excess demand
- Prostatic congestion, a medical condition that happens when the prostate becomes swollen by excess fluid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.