Congregation of the Holy Ghost
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Congregation of the Holy Spirit)
The name Congregation of the Holy Ghost applies to five Catholic Congregations: the Holy Ghost Fathers and four female congregations.
- Holy Ghost Fathers also known as the Spiritans. A Spiritan priest or brother has the abbreviation 'C.S.Sp.' after his name.
- Daughters of the Holy Spirit, a worldwide order of nuns dedicated to education
- Sisters of the Holy Ghost (Dubuque), a congregation founded in 1890, by the Archbishop of Dubuque, Iowa, John Hennessey
- Missionary Sisters Servants of the Holy Spirit, the sister organisation of the Society of the Divine Word.
- Sisters of the Holy Spirit and Mary Immaculate, established in 1886 at San Antonio, Texas.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.