Congregational Church (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Congregational churches are Protestant Christian churches practising Congregationalist church governance, in which each congregation independently and autonomously runs its own affairs.
Congregational Church may also refer to:
- United Church of Christ
- National Association of Congregational Christian Churches
- Conservative Congregational Christian Conference
- Congregational Christian Churches in Canada
- Congregational Christian Churches, a former denomination that merged to form the United Church of Christ in 1957
- Congregational Chapel, Nantwich, Cheshire, England (grade II listed building)
- Congregational Church (Lafayette, Colorado), listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places (NRHP)
- Congregational Church (Southbridge, Massachusetts) (listed on the NRHP)
- Congregational Church (Berlin, New Hampshire) (listed on the NRHP)
- Congregational Church (Montclair, New Jersey) (listed on the NRHP)
- Congregational Church (Rensselaer Falls, New York) (listed on the NRHP)
- List of Congregational churches (includes many more individual churches having Congregational in their name)
- First Congregational Church (disambiguation)
- Congregationalist polity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Congregational Church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.