in January 2006 not long before it was demolished.
The World Forum (formerly known as the Nederlands Congres Centrum and the World Forum Convention Center) is a concert venue and convention centre in The Hague, Netherlands, near the buildings of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia and the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.
In 2006 a part of the convention center, including the Statenhal, was demolished to make place for the Europol building. Many concerts and festivals had been held there before, such as the annual North Sea Jazz Festival, and the Eurovision Song Contests of 1976 and 1980. Between 2006 and 2010 the The Hague Jazz festival was held at the World Forum (to replace the moved North Sea Jazz festival, which is now held in Rotterdam). Since 2011 the festival is held in the Kyocera Stadium.
- Nederlands Congres Centrum
- Wings - August 20–21, 1972
- Eurovision Song Contest - 1976 and 1980
- North Sea Jazz Festival - 1976 till 2005
- National Song Festival - February 22, 1978 (won by Harmony with their song 't Is OK)
- Finch - November 14, 1978 (their final concert)
- Eric Clapton - February 24, 1990
- 48th World Science Fiction Convention - August 23–27, 1990
- a-ha - April 4, 1991
- Celine Dion - May 27, 1995
- Backstreet Boys - December 9, 1996
- Sarah Brightman - May 22, 1999
- Laura Pausini - January 18, 2002
- Laura Pausini - March 13, 2005
- World Forum Convention Center
- World Forum
Coordinates: 52°5′34.5″N 4°16′55.9″E / 52.092917°N 4.282194°E