From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Conjunction elimination)
|Look up simplification or simplified in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Simplification is a rule of inference in logic.
Simplification or Simplified may also refer to:
- Simplified (album), a 2005 album by Simply Red
- Simplified (band), a rock band from Charlotte, North Carolina
- Muntzing or simplification of electric circuits
- Simplification of fractions among equivalent fractions
- Simplification of computer algebra
- Simplified Chinese
- Simplified English
- All pages with titles containing "Simplification"
- All pages with titles containing "Simplified"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simplification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.