From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Conjuration can refer to:
- A ritual, mystical or illusory conjuration
- Conjuration (album), an album by Behemoth
- Conjuring (book), a book by James Randi
- Conjurer (film), a 2008 film
- The Conjuring (film), an upcoming American film
- "The Conjuring", a track off of thrash metal band Megadeth's 1986 album Peace Sells... but Who's Buying?
- The Tom fool's knot, otherwise known as the conjurer's knot
- An antiquated term for a confederation, used to describe eg Switzerland in mediæval Europe, derived from Latin conjuratio
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.