From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Conjuration and derivations thereof can refer to:
- A ritual, mystical or illusory conjuration
- Conjurer's knot, also known as a Tom fool's knot
- Conjuratio, antiquated term for confederation, used to describe Switzerland in medieval Europe
Media and entertainment
- Conjuring (book), a book by James Randi
- Conjuration (album), an album by Behemoth
- "The Conjuring", a track off of thrash metal band Megadeth's 1986 album Peace Sells... but Who's Buying?
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.