From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up connect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Connect may refer to:
- Connect (trade union), a union for technology workers in the United Kingdom
- Connect (users group), the worldwide users group for Hewlett-Packard
- Connect (biotechnology organization), San Diego biotechnology group
- Connect (game), a matching game similar to dominoes; also known as Rivers, Roads & Rails
Film and TV
- Connect with Mark Kelley, a Canadian news talk show
- Ford Tourneo and Transit Connect, two vehicles of the same range
- CONNECT (Alfa Romeo), control system
- Connect (band), a Croatian rap and RnB group which consists of Ivan Drazic Dragi, Bojan Salamon Shalla, Jura Blazevic Blaze and Selmir Mujagic Burazsel.
- Connect (Japan), a Japanese Kiramune-unit musical duo consisting of Suzumura Kenichi (鈴村健一) and Mitsuo Iwata (岩田光央).
- Sony Connect, an online music store
- Connect Music Festival, a music festival in Inveraray, Scotland
- Connect (album), an album by Australian rock band Sick Puppies
- Connect, album by Mark Farina 2002
- Tha Connect, album by Willy Northpole 2009
- Connect, album by Dave Schulz (musician) 2009
- Connect Sets (disambiguation), several album series
- "Connect" (song), a single by ClariS
- "Connect", single by Asia Blue 1992
- "Connect", song by Sick Puppies from the album of the same name
- "Connect", song by Drake (rapper) from 2013 album Nothing Was the Same
- CONNECT (HTTP), the request method of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- CONNECT string, a Hayes modem command and response
- Communications, Navigation, and Networking reConfigurable Testbed (CoNNeCT), a testbed for the Space Communications and Navigation Program (SCaN) program on the International Space Station
- Kinect, a motion-sensing controller for video games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.