From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Connectors)
|Look up connecter, connector, or connectors in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Connector may refer to:
- Electrical connector, a device for joining electrical circuits together
- Audio and video connector, electrical connectors (or optical connectors) for carrying audio signal and video signal, of either analog or digital format
- Gender of connectors and fasteners
- Power connector, devices that allow electrically operated equipment to be connected to the primary alternating current (AC) power supply in a building
- RF connector, an electrical connector designed to work at radio frequencies in the multi-megahertz range
- MIL-STD-1553, a military standard published by the United States Department of Defense that defines the mechanical, electrical, and functional characteristics of a serial data bus
- Circular connector
- Cigar lighter receptacle
- Blind mate connector, one in which the mating action happens where you can't see or feel it to ensure that it is correctly aligned. They have self-aligning features which allows a small misalignment when mating
- Board–to–board connector, used for connecting printed circuit boards
- Connector (computer science), a pointer or link between two data structures
- Java EE Connector Architecture, a Java-based technology solution for connecting application servers and Enterprise information systems
- Connector (mathematics), a mathematical mapping
- Connector (social), people with wide social circles. They are the "hubs" of the human social network and responsible for the small world phenomenon.
- Connector (road), a highway or freeway road which connects to another highway or freeway
- Connectors are some words used in English grammar.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.