Aerfort na Minne
|IATA: NNR – ICAO: EICA|
|Operator||Galway Aviation Services Ltd.|
|Elevation AMSL||70 ft / 21 m|
Connemara Airport (Irish: Aerphort Chonamara) or Connemara Regional Airport (Aerfort Réigiúnach Chonamara) is located at Inverin, in the Connemara region, 15 nautical miles (28 km; 17 mi) west of the city of Galway. It is also known as Spiddal Airport or Minna Airport (Aerfort na Minne), a name also used by Minna Airport in Minna, Nigeria.
Aer Arann Islands, a division of Aer Arann, operates Britten-Norman Islander aircraft to the Aran Islands of Inishmore (Inis Mór), Inishmaan (Inis Meáin) and Inisheer (Inis Oírr) off the coast of County Galway in Ireland.
Airlines and destinations
|Aer Arann Islands||Inis Meáin, Inis Mór, Inis Oírr|
Accidents and incidents
- On 5 July 2007 a Cessna 208 crashed on approach to the airport due to rough weather conditions, killing two and injuring seven. The plane was a charter plane, and was returning from a day trip to Inis Meáin.
- Aerodrome Information - VFR Aerodromes and Heliports
- Aer Arann Islands: About Us
- Oileáin Aer Árann: Maidir Linne (Irish)
- Hinkelman, Edward G. (2008). Dictionary of International Trade (8th ed.). Tribun EU/World Trade Press. p. 542. ISBN 9788073997595.
- "Airport Codes". U.S. Department of Transportation. 18 October 2012. Retrieved 6 July 2013.
- "AIR-PO-IE". Amadeus CRS. 24 June 2013. Retrieved 6 July 2013.