From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up connexion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Connexionalism, a system of ecclesiastical polity
- Connexion by Boeing, an in-flight online connectivity service
- PhyQuest Connexion, a risk-reduction reporting system
- The Connexion, a monthly English-language newspaper for English-speakers in France
- "Connexion", a track on Late Night Tales: Matt Helders DJ mix album
- Connexions, a repository of educational materials started at Rice University
- Connexions (agency), a support service in the United Kingdom
- ConneXions Leadership Academy, a middle school in Baltimore, Maryland
- Connexions (website), a website for the movements for social change in Canada
- Connexion bibliographic cataloging service, offered by OCLC
- Connexion, an IT Support company based in Reading, United Kingdom
- Soanes, Catherine and Stevenson, Angus (ed.) (2005). Oxford Dictionary of English, 2nd Ed., revised, Oxford University Press, Oxford, New York, p. 367., ISBN 978-0-19-861057-1.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.