|Member of the Kansas House of Representatives
from the 42nd district
|Born||October 12, 1946|
|Alma mater||B.A. in Social Studies and Secondary Education|
O'Brien is currently President of Leavenworth County Republican Women and Vice Chair of the County Party. She previously served as Precinct Committee Woman and President of Kansas for Life.
O'Brien has a BA in Social Studies and Secondary Education from St. Mary College of Leavenworth. She has worked as a teacher in Basehor-Linwood, Leavenworth, and McLouth.
O'Brien's official site lists her priorities as taxes, education, energy, traditional values, immigration, second amendment rights, and eminent domain.
- Children and Seniors (Chair)
- Social Services Budget
- Local Government
- Joint Committee on Kansas Security
The top 5 donors to O'Brien's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Leavenworth County Republican Central Cmte $2,500
- 2. O'Brien, Connie $587
- 3. Koch Industries $500
- 4. Restore America PAC $500
- 5. Kansas Insurance Agents $350
2014 Kansas House Elections
Rep.O'Brien will be running for Re-Election for 2014, as of April 2014 she has no opposition in her district.
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Connie O'Brien Biography
- Rep. Connie O'Brien - Issues
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions
- Official Website
- Kansas Legislature - Connie O'Brien
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- Follow the Money campaign contributions: