Connirae Andreas is an American author and psychotherapist who is known for her work within the field of Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP).
Connirae Andreas studied undergraduate psychology at the University of Kansas in 1975. She obtained a MA in clinical psychology from the University of Colorado in 1979 and a PhD in psychotherapy from North Central University in 1989.
She is the originator of the Core Transformation process[clarification needed] and has taught and developed that process with her sister, Tamara Andreas. Their book Core Transformation has been published in 12 languages.
Connirae Andreas has also worked with her husband Steve Andreas since 1977, in multiple areas of NLP.They have published several books on NLP through the publishing business established by Steve Andreas, Real People Press. Their first book on NLP, Frogs Into Princes sold over 500,000 copies.
In 1979 they established NLP Comprehensive, based in Colorado, to organize NLP trainings. In 1995 they sold NLP Comprehensive to Lara Ewing, one of their NLP consulting trainers.
- Andreas, Connirae & Steve Andreas, Change your mind—and keep the change, advanced NLP submodalities interventions, Boulder, CO : Real People Press, c1987, ISBN 0-911226-28-1
- Andreas, Connirae & Steve Andreas, Heart of the mind: engaging your inner power to change with neuro-linguistic programming, Boulder, CO : Real People Press, c1989, ISBN 0-911226-30-3
- Andreas, Connirae & Andreas, Tamara, Core transformation: Reaching the wellspring within : Real People Press, 1994, ISBN 0-911226-32-X
- Richard Bandler, Steve Andreas (ed.) Connirae Andreas (ed) Using your brain—for a change. Real People Press Moab, UT.
- John Grinder, Richard Bandler, Connirae Andreas (ed.) Trance-formations: Neuro-linguistic Programming and the Structure of Hypnosis. Real People Press Moab, UT.
- Andreas, Connirae & Steve Andreas. (1992). "Neuro-linguistic programming" in Simon H. Budman, Michael F. Hoyt, Steven Friedman (eds.) The First session in brief therapy. Guilford Press.
- Andreas, Connirae & Andreas, Tamara. (1998). "Core Transformation: A Brief Therapy Approach to Emotional and Spiritual Healing" in Michael F. Hoyt (ed.) Constructive Therapies. Guilford Press.
- Andreas, Connirae & Tamara Andreas. (2009). "Aligning Perceptual Positions: A new distinction in NLP", Journal of Consciousness Studies, vol. 16, nos. 10-12, pp. 217-230.
- Bandler, Richard, John Grinder, Steve Andreas & Connirae Andreas, Trance-Formations (1981)
- Bandler, Richard, John Grinder, Steve Andreas & Connirae Andreas, Using Your Brain for a Change (1985)
- Profile of Connirae Andreas, member of Board of Trustees at NLP Research and Recognition Project
- Website of her husband Steve Andreas
- NLP Website of NLP Comprehensive
- Website of Andreas NLP Trainings
- Advanced Mastery Training In Colorado Advanced Mastery Training