|Full name||Connor Lade|
|Date of birth||November 16, 1989|
|Place of birth||Morristown, New Jersey, United States|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Playing position||Defender, Midfielder|
|New York Red Bulls|
|2007–2011||New York Red Bulls|
|2008–2011||St. John's Red Storm|
|2012–||New York Red Bulls||37||(0)|
|2014||→ New York Cosmos (loan)||8||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of August 31, 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
College and amateur
Lade grew up in the Convent Station section of Morris Township, New Jersey and attended Morristown High School, where he received numerous accolades during his high school career. In December 2007 he joined the New York Red Bulls Academy and in 2008 decided to attend St. John's University. Lade was a four year starter for St. Johns and helped the Red Storm to the 2009 & 2011 Big East tournament title (Received Defensive MVP in 2011 Big East Tournament).
During his time in college he remained with the Red Bulls Academy and was a member of the New York Red Bull NPSL squad.
Lade was signed by New York Red Bulls as a Home Grown Player on 5 December 2011. Lade made his professional debut for New York on 14 April 2012 in a 2-2 draw with San Jose Earthquakes. On 29 May 2012 Lade scored his first goal for New York in a 3-0 victory over the Charleston Battery in the third round of the US Open Cup.
During his college years Lade earned a call-up to the US U-20 national team camp, however he did not make any appearances for the team.
|Club||Season||Major League Soccer||US Open Cup||MLS Cup||CONCACAF||Total|
|New York Red Bulls
- Hague, Kim. "Without Marquez, Red Bulls lose again, this time, 4-1 to D.C. United", Daily Harrison, April 22, 2012. Accessed July 18, 2012. "The team started rookie Connor Lade, the Morristown, N.J. native, among the backs and Lade made two costly mistakes that directly led to first half goals."
- Canfarotta, Michael. "SJU’s homegrown Red Bull", Times Ledger, December 16, 2011. Accessed July 18, 2012. "On Dec. 5, it was announced that Lade signed a contract with his hometown club. The Convent Station, N.J. native — from just outside Morristown — native was thrilled that he would be getting an opportunity to play for the team he grew up watching."
- Staff. "Living a Dream; Ex-St. John's defender signs with Red Bulls", Big Apple Soccer, December 5, 2011. Accessed July 18, 2012. "Lade attended Morristown High School and was a three-time first team All-Conference, All-State and All-County selection."
- Kristian Dyer (2012-05-11). "Red Bulls Sign Home-Grown Defender Connor Lade". New York Red Bulls. Retrieved 2011-12-06.
- Franco Panizo (2012-05-30). "USOC: Lade's stunner the next big step in rookie's journey". MLSsoccer.com. Retrieved 2012-05-30.