Connor Trinneer sits signing autographs at a convention on July 10, 2006.
March 19, 1969 |
Walla Walla, Washington, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Ariana Navarre (2004–present)|
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (November 2010)|
Connor Trinneer (born March 19, 1969) is an American film, stage and television actor. His highest profile roles have been those of Charles "Trip" Tucker III on Star Trek: Enterprise and Michael on Stargate Atlantis.
Trinneer was born on March 19, 1969 in Walla Walla, Washington, but spent many years in Kelso, where he attended elementary, middle and then Kelso High School. He attended Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma. While at PLU, he played college football. He graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in acting, then went on to obtain a Master of Fine Arts degree from University of Missouri–Kansas City.
Trinneer married Ariana Navarre on May 29, 2004; they have a son, Jasper (born October 11, 2005).
He first came to attention in Arcadia at the Huntington Theater Company in Boston. Much of his work to date has been in theater, specifically a long association with the Circle X Theatre Company in Hollywood.
He has had several guest-starring roles on television, including One Life to Live, Sliders and Touched by an Angel. He also had a significant role in the TV adaptation of A.R. Gurney's Far East, playing the conflicted gay officer Bob Munger. From 2001–05, he played Commander Charles "Trip" Tucker III on Star Trek: Enterprise.
After the cancellation of Enterprise, Trinneer returned to guest-starring roles on such series as Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, 24 and a recurring role as the Wraith Michael in Stargate Atlantis.
- One Life to Live (1996)
- Sliders (episode "Prophets and Loss"; 1998)
- Touched by an Angel (episode "Seek and Ye Shall Find"; 1998)
- Freaky Links (episode "3:13"; 2000)
- Gideon's Crossing (episode "The Way"; 2001)
- 61* episode ("HBO"; 2001)
- Star Trek: Enterprise (2001–2005)
- Numb3rs (episode "Toxin"; 2005)
- Close to Home (episode "Privilege"; 2006)
- Stargate Atlantis (10 episodes, 2006–2008)
- NCIS (episode "Jeopardy"; 2006)
- Without a Trace (episode "Fade Away"; 2006)
- Family Guy (episode "Road to Rupert"; 2007)
- Criminal Minds (episode "Minimal Loss"; 2008)
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (episode "The Good Wound"; 2009)
- 24 (episode "Day 7: 10:00pm-11:00pm"; 2009)
- Star Runners (2009)
- The Closer (episode "Waivers of Extradition"; 2009)
- Lincoln Heights (episodes "Persons of Interest/Home Again"; 2009)
- Duncan's Shadow (indie feature film)
- Sundogs (indie feature film)
- The Mentalist (episode "Red Moon"; 2010)
- Pretty Little Liars (episode "The New Normal"; 2011)
- NCIS: Los Angeles (episode "Empty Quiver"; 2011)
- Last man standing (episode # season 1 Episode 3;)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Connor Trinneer.|