|Full name||Conor Powell|
|Date of birth||26 August 1987|
|Place of birth||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|Republic of Ireland U19|
|2006–2009||Republic of Ireland U21||9||(0)|
|2007||Republic of Ireland U23||3||(0)|
|2010||League of Ireland XI||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Powell began his youth career at his hometown club Portmarnock A.F.C. He outgrew the club, however, and made the switch to Dublin city club Belvedere where he was part of a very talented team, enjoying a lot of success before being brought to Bohemians in 2005. He progressed quickly, making his debut in the League of Ireland Cup at home to St. Patricks Athletic in June 2005 with his league debut coming less than 2 months later against Shelbourne.
He was voted Bohemians under-21 Player of the Year in 2005 and Bohemians Young Player of the Year in 2006 and 2007. He was also the FAI Schools Player of the Year in 2006.
Conor picked up his first medal in senior football as Bohs marched to the 2008 league title. This achievement was rewarded when he was voted on to the League of Ireland Premier Division Team for 2008, receiving 56% of the votes for the left back position.
Conor scored his first ever senior goal for Bohs during the 2009 campaign on 9 October in Dalymount Park against Drogheda United. At the season's end, Powell picked up his second consecutive league winners medal as Bohemians won their first ever back-to-back titles, beating rivals Shamrock Rovers by 4 points. His fine form during the season was rewarded when he voted the PFAI Young Player of the Year for 2009.
Due to Bohemians' financial trouble Powell parted company with the club at the end of the 2010 season.
However, after only making two league appearances since his January move to Colchester, he was released from the club on 10 May 2011. His only appearances coming in a Good Friday trip to Brentford on 22 April 2011 and against already Champions, Brighton, in a televised game on 25 April 2011.
On 9 July, Sligo Rovers announced the signing of Powell until the end of the season.
On 18 January 2012, it was announced that Powell had signed for Shamrock Rovers for the 2012 season. He was unveiled at the Tallaght Stadium alongside Killian Brennan, Graham Gartland, Daryl Kavanagh and player-coach Colin Hawkins. In November 2012 Powell signed on for another season.
At international level he has represented his country at schoolboy, under-19 and under-21 levels. He made his Ireland under-21 debut away to Luxembourg in October 2006.
- PFAI Young Player of the Year: 2009
- FAI Schools Player of the Year: 2006
- [dead link]
- "Bohemians make their 11th title official". The Irish Times. 6 November 2009. Retrieved 9 November 2009.
- "Twigg takes PFAI award – RTÉ Sport". Raidió Teilifís Éireann. 16 November 2009. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- Leinster Rugby Calendar 2013. "Powell poised for Royals bid – Soccer, Sport". Herald.ie. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- Sales Guide. "Powell signs for Colchester – Soccer, Sport". The Irish Independent. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- White, Brendan. "Shamrock Rovers snap up Powell – Extratime.ie – League of Ireland". Extratime.ie. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- By Peter O'Doherty. "Video Interviews with Shamrock Rovers New Signings – Extratime.ie – League of Ireland". Extratime.ie. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- "Murphy & Powell sign". Shamrockrovers.ie. 29 November 2012. Retrieved 28 December 2012.