From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Conquista ("conquest") may refer to:
- La Conquista: Spanish colonization of the Americas
- Conquista, Minas Gerais, city in Brazil
- Conquista, Andalusia, town in Spain
- Conquista de la Sierra, municipality located in the province of Cáceres, Extremadura, Spain
- La Conquista (es), municipality in the Nicaraguan department of Carazo
- La Conquista (opera), 2005 opera by Lorenzo Ferrero
- Vitória da Conquista, city in the Brazilian state of Bahia
- Conquista de Titã, Brazilian virtual reality multiplayer game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.