Conrad Hilton, Jr.
|Conrad Hilton, Jr.|
|Born||Conrad Nicholson Hilton, Jr.
July 6, 1926
Dallas, Texas, U.S.
|Died||March 31, 1969
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Elizabeth Taylor (1950–1951)
Patricia McClintock (1958–1965)
|Children||Conrad Nicholson Hilton III
Michael Otis Hilton
|Parent(s)||Conrad Hilton (1887–1979)
Mary Adelaide Barron
Conrad Nicholson "Nicky" Hilton, Jr. (July 6, 1926 – March 31, 1969) was an American socialite, hotel heir, businessman and TWA director. He was one of the sons of Conrad Hilton (founder of Hilton Hotels).
Hilton was born in Dallas, Texas. His father was Conrad Nicholson Hilton, founder of Hilton Hotels, and his mother was Mary Adelaide (Barron). Hilton grew up with three siblings: William Barron Hilton, Eric Michael Hilton and Constance Francesca Hilton. He was the great-uncle of Paris and Nicky Hilton. He attended New Mexico Military Institute.
Hilton had an affair with his step-mother, Zsa Zsa Gabor, in 1944.  He was Elizabeth Taylor's first husband, (May 6, 1950 – January 29, 1951) but his "gambling, drinking, and abusive behavior" horrified her and her parents, caused a miscarriage, and ended the marriage in divorce after nine months.
In 1958, Hilton married oil heiress Patricia "Trish" McClintock. They had two sons; Conrad Nicholson Hilton III and Michael Otis Hilton. 
- Woo, Elaine (March 23, 2011). "Elizabeth Taylor's obituary: outtakes from a 12-year work in progress". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved April 1, 2011.
- Gussow, Mel (March 23, 2011). "Elizabeth Taylor, 1932–2011: A Lustrous Pinnacle of Hollywood Glamour". The New York Times. Retrieved March 23, 2011.
- Taraborrelli, J. Randy (March 29, 2011). "The brutal mother who forced Liz Taylor to cry on cue... and drove her into the arms of a wife-beater". Daily Mail (London). Retrieved April 21, 2011.
- Conrad Nicholson Hilton, Jr at Find a Grave
- Los Angeles Times, Historical Collection
|Husbands of Elizabeth Taylor|
1950 – 1951
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|