Conservation park (Australia)
|This section needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010)|
In Australia a conservation park is a type of specially protected status for land held by the Crown for conservation purposes.[according to whom?] A conservation park may consist of multiple conservation units. As of June 2014, the term ‘Conservation Park’ is used only by the relevant government agencies in Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia.
List of Conservation Parks
- List of conservation parks in Queensland
- List of conservation parks in South Australia
- List of conservation parks in Western Australia
- "Nature Conservation Act 1992 amendments Frequently asked questions". Department of National Parks, Recreation, Sport and Racing. p. 2 of 4. Retrieved 15 June 2014.
- "Types of parks". Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources. Retrieved 29 March 2014.
- "Managing parks". Department of Parks and Wildlife. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
|This Australian protected areas-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|