From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up conservator or conservatrix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conservator (female (rare) Conservatrix) may refer to:
- Conservatorship, a person appointed by a court or regulatory authority to supervise a person or entity's financial affairs
- Conservator (religion), a judge appointed by the Pope to protect the personae miserabiles
- Conservator-restorer, a professional who protects and cares for museum collections and other objects of cultural heritage
- Conservators who manage areas of countryside in England
- Conservator who keeps the public records in Portugal
- In electrical engineering, part of an oil-filled transformer where oil is stored
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.