From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Conservatory may refer to the following:
- Conservatory (greenhouse), a large, highly detailed residential solarium or a greenhouse where plants are cultivated
- Music school or a school devoted to other arts such as dance
- Sunroom, a smaller glass enclosure attached to a house, also called a conservatory
- Orangeries Palaces of Glass-Their History and Development. 1994.
- "uPVC Conservatory". Quotatis. Retrieved 10 August 2013.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.