"Consider Yourself" is a song from the 1960s original West End and Broadway musical Oliver! and the 1968 film of the same name. It was introduced on Broadway by Davy Jones and the ensemble. In the 1968 Oliver! film, it is performed in the market predominantly by Jack Wild's performance as the Artful Dodger.
In popular culture
- ^ Eric Pace (April 5, 1999). "Lionel Bart, 68, Songwriter; Created the Musical Oliver!". The New York Times.
- ^ Robert Simonson (February 29, 2012). "Davy Jones, Member of The Monkees and a Tony Nominee for Oliver!, Dead at 66". Playbill. Archived from the original on January 22, 2015.
- ^ Catriona Wightman (November 25, 2011). "BBC One unveils Christmas trailer - Watch". Digital Spy.
- ^ "2011 re-cap: The BBC had a Christmas sweater motif throughout their programming, and BBC1 wrapped around it the song "Consider Yourself One Of Us"". Christmas UK. September 16, 2012.
- ^ "Over The Rainbow". Discogs.
- ^ Greg Brobeck (October 17, 2006). "Sesame Street Old School Volume 1". Muppet Central.
- ^ "Home To Roost - Production Details". British Comedy Guide.
The theme tune is an instrumental version of the song Consider Yourself, from the musical Oliver!.
- ^ "The Chipmunks Go To The Movies (1969)". Discogs.
- ^ "Edgar Bergen - Episode 31". Muppet Central.