From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Royal consort" redirects here. For the ship, see PS Royal Consort (1844).
|Look up consort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Consort may refer to:
- Queen consort, wife of a reigning monarch
- Prince consort, husband of a reigning queen
- King consort, rarely used alternative title for husband of a reigning queen
- Princess consort, rarely used alternative title for wife of a reigning king
- Viceregal consort of Canada, spouse of the Governor General of Canada
- Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials (CONSORT), reporting standards for clinical trials
- Consort (nautical), unpowered, fully loaded Great Lakes vessels towed by larger vessels
- The female partner in tantric yab-yum
- Consort of instruments, term for instrumental ensembles
- Consort beagles, a British animal rights campaign to close Consort Kennels
- CONSORT Colleges, a consortium of college libraries in the U.S. state of Ohio
- Consort, Alberta
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Consort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.