April 17, 1991 |
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Measurements||86-63-90 (EU) 34-25-35 (US)|
|Dress size||34 (EU), 4 (US)|
|Manager||Elite Model Management (Milan)|
Constance Jablonski (born 17 April 1991) is a French model. In 2006, she entered the French Elite Model Look Contest. As of 2010, she became one of the newer faces of Estée Lauder alongside Liu Wen and Joan Smalls.
She got her start in the modelling industry in the French Elite Model Look Contest of 2006. Jablonski made her catwalk debut in September 2008 at the fashion weeks in New York, Milan and Paris. She has walked the runways of New York, Paris, Milan and London, both in the Ready-to-wear and Haute Couture seasons. Jablonski has walked for Shiatzy Chen, Donna Karan, Dior, Gucci, Burberry, Yves Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Balenciaga, Zac Posen, Sonia Rykiel and Elie Saab, among many others. In November 2010, she walked in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show for the first time.
She has appeared in advertising campaigns for brands such as Alberta Ferretti, Cesare Paciotti, D&G, Donna Karan, Calvin Klein, Hermes, Nine West, Max Mara, Barneys, Topshop, Tse, H&M, Bally, GAP, Moschino, United Colors of Benetton, Estee Lauder, and Y-3. In April 2010, it was announced that Jablonski and Chinese model Liu Wen would join the roster of faces of the cosmetics company Estée Lauder.
Jablonski has appeared on the covers of Russh, Chinese, German, Portuguese, Greek, Spanish and Russian Vogue, French Revue de Modes, Russian Harper's Bazaar, and Italian Amica. She has appeared in editorials for French, Japanese, German, Chinese, British, Russian, Italian, American, Teen, Greek, Korean, Spanish, and Portuguese Vogue, Italian Marie Claire, Allure, Harper's Bazaar, Russh, Vanity Fair, American and Korean W, Interview, V, i-D, French and Japanese Numéro.
She is ranked 11th on the Top 50 Models Women List by models.com.
- Constance Jablonski Fashion Model Directory Profile Retrieved 2010-04-17.
- Estée Elegance. models.com. Retrieved 2011-09-29.
- Estée Lauder Signs Models Constance Jablonski and Liu Wen Retrieved 2010-04-17.
- Constance Jablonski shoot by Katja Rahlwes hair by Nicolas Jurnjack 
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Constance Jablonski.|
- Constance Jablonski at the Fashion Model Directory
- Constance Jablonski's profile and portfoilo on Marilyn Agency's webpage
- Constance Jablonski on style.com
- Constance Jablonski profile on New York Magazine
- Constance Jablonski profile on Models.com
- Constance Jablonski on the Fall 2012 cover of Bal Harbour Magazine