Constantine Bagration of Mukhrani
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2013)|
Prince Constantine Bagration of Mukhrani (Georgian: კონსტანტინე ბაგრატიონ-მუხრანელი) (1889 – 1915) was a Georgian nobleman from House of Mukhrani. Recipient of Order of St. George. Served in Russian Imperial Guard.
Constantine was son of Alexander Bagration of Mukhrani (1856–1935) and Nino Tarkhan-Mouravi (1869–1934). He was born in Tbilisi, Georgia.
In winter of 1910, Prince Constantine met with his future wife Princess Tatiana Constantinovna of Russia from Russian imperial House of Romanov. Parents of Princess Tatiana were against their marriage. Tatiana's father demanded from Constantine to leave Saint Petersburg immediately and her mother was categorically against their marriage as she claimed it was an unequal marriage between the two. But they still married in 1911.
Constantine with Tatiana had two children:
- Лейб-Эриванцы в Великой войне. Материалы для истории полка в обработке полковой Париж. 1959
- Русский Инвалид от 18.7.15 за № 158
- Воспоминания кавказского гренадера, 1914—1920. Белград, Русская типография, 1925. Попов, Константин Сергеевич
- Мемуары — В. К. Гавриил Константинович 
- Сайт Xронос.Окружение Николая II