Constantine I (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Constantine I (272–337), was a Roman Emperor.
Constantine I may also refer to:
- Constantine I of Greece (d. 1923)
- Constantín mac Cináeda (d. 877), also known as Constantine I of Scotland
- Zara Yaqob (1399–1468), Emperor of Ethiopia sometimes known as Constantine I
- Nobles on the island of Sardinia
- Constantine I of Arborea, 11th century ruler in Arborea, on the island of Sardinia
- Constantine I of Cagliari, 11th century ruler
- Nobles in the Kingdom of Georgia
- Constantine I of Imereti (d. 1327), King of the Imereti in Georgia
- Constantine I of Georgia (1369–1412), King of Georgia
- Constantine I of Kakheti (1567–1605), aka Constantine Khan, King of the Kakheti in Georgia
- People in Cilician Armenia
- Constantine I, Prince of Armenia (1035–1040). Second "Lord of the Mountains" of Cilician Armenia.
- Constantine I of Cilicia (fl. 1221–1267), Catholicos of the Armenian Apostolic Church.
- Constantine I, King of Armenia (1278–1310). Also sometimes called Constantine III, King of Cilician Armenia. Son of Leo II, and brother of Hethum II
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|