1 October 1976 |
|Main interests||Philosophy of action
Constantine Sandis is a British philosopher working on philosophy of action and moral psychology. He was educated at St Anne’s College, University of Oxford, and did his Ph.D. at the University of Reading (2005). He is currently professor at Oxford Brookes University.
- The Things We Do and Why We Do Them, Palgrave Macmillan, 2012.
- New Essays on the Explanation of Action, Palgrave Macmillan, 2009.
- A Companion to the Philosophy of Action, with Timothy O’Connor, Wiley-Blackwell, 2010.
- Hegel on Action, with Arto Laitinen, Palgrave Macmillan, 2010.
- Human Nature, (co-ed, with Mark Cain), Cambridge University Press, 2012.
- Reasons and Causes: Causalism and Anti-Causalim in the Philosophy of Action (co-ed with Giuseppina D'Oro), Palgrave Macmillan, 2013.