From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Constanza as a place may refer to:
Constanza may also refer to:
- R. v. Constanza (The Crown against Gaetano Constanza), an English legal case in 1997
- José Constanza (born 1983), Dominican baseball player
- Constance (disambigution), especially members of the Spanish-speaking nobility, born 'Constanza'
- Constanze Mozart (1762-1842), wife of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Costanza (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.