From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Constraint (disambiguation))
|Look up constraint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A constraint is something that plays the part of a physical, social or financial restriction. It is a derived form of the intransitive verb form constrained.
Constraint may refer to:
- Theory of constraints, in business management
- Loading gauge or structure gauge (constraints in engineering)
- A constraint on constrained writing, in literature
- For example, Oulipian constraints
- Constraint (mathematics)
- Constrained optimization
- Constraint (classical mechanics), including:
- Constraint (information theory)
- Constraint algorithm such as SHAKE, or LINCS
- Constraint (computer-aided design), in engineering design and solid modeling.
- Constraint satisfaction, in computer science
- Finite domain constraints, in constraint satisfaction.
- Integrity constraints, an element of database design
- Constraint optimization, in finance, linear programming, economics and cost modeling.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constraint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.