From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Constrictor may refer to:
- Any snake that kills its prey by constriction
- A taxonomic synonym for Boa, also known as boas, a genus of non-venomous boas found in Mexico, Central and South America, Madagascar
- A taxonomic synonym for Python, also known as pythons, a genus of non-venomous pythons found in Africa and Asia
- Constrictor (album), a 1986 album by Alice Cooper
- Constrictor (comics), a supervillain/hero in the Marvel Comics universe
- Constrictor knot, a binding knot
- Pharyngeal constrictor, one of the muscles that serves to constrict the pharynx
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.