From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Constructivist)
|Look up constructivism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Constructivism may refer to:
- Constructivism (art), a 20th-century artistic movement
- Constructivism (international relations)
- Constructivism (philosophy of education), a theory about the nature of learning
- Constructivism (mathematics), a philosophical view on mathematical proofs and existence of mathematical objects
- Constructivism (psychological school), an approach to psychological research and therapy
- Constructivist architecture, an architectural movement in Russia from 1919 onwards
- Constructivist epistemology, common meanings and underlying structures of all constructivism
- Constructivist teaching methods
- Social constructivism, the role of culture and social context for cognitive development
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constructivism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.