From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up contagious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Contagious may refer to:
- Contagious disease
- "Contagious" (song), a 2001 song by The Isley Brothers
- "Contagious", a 2007 song from Avril Lavigne's album The Best Damn Thing
- Contagious (Sitti album), 2009
- Contagious (Y&T album), 1987
- Contagious (Third Day album), 1994
- Contagious (Peggy Scott-Adams album), 1997
- Contagious, a 1987 album by The Bar-Kays
- "Contagious", a song from Trapt's 2008 album Only Through the Pain
- Contagious (magazine), a marketing publication
- Contagious (novel), a science fiction thriller novel by Scott Sigler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.