From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up container in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Containers.|
Container may refer to:
- Food storage container
- Shipping container, including
- Tin can
- Container (abstract data type), in computer programming
- Container (type theory), an abstract way of representing data structures using dependent types
- Container (virtualization), a server virtualization instance used in operating system–level virtualization
- Web container, implements the web component contract of the J2EE architecture
- Conteiner (film), a 2006 film by Lukas Moodysson
- Conteiner (board game), a board game published in 2007
- All pages beginning with "Container"
- All pages with titles containing "Container"
- Cartridge (disambiguation)
- Contain (disambiguation)
- Receptacle (disambiguation)
- Receiver (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.