From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up conteiner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Conteiners.|
Container may refer to:
- Tin can
- Shipping container, including
- Food storage container
- Container (abstract data type), in computer programming
- Container (type theory), an abstract way of representing data structures using dependent types
- Operating system-level virtualization or container, a server virtualization method
- Web container, implements the web component contract of the J2EE architecture
- Conteiner (film), a 2006 film by Lukas Moodysson
- Conteiner (board game), a board game published in 2007
- All pages beginning with "Container"
- All pages with titles containing "Container"
- Cartridge (disambiguation)
- Contain (disambiguation)
- Receptacle (disambiguation)
- Receiver (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.