From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up contempt or contemptible in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Contempt is an intense feeling or attitude of regarding someone or something as inferior, base, or worthless.
Contempt or contemptible may also refer to:
- Contempt (album), a 1999 EBM album by Assemblage 23
- Contempt (film), a 1963 drama film
- Contempt of Congress, the act of obstructing the work of the United States Congress or one of its committees
- Contempt of court, a kind of judicial proceeding
- Contempt of Parliament, the crime of obstructing the parliament in the carrying out of its functions
- The Old Contemptibles, the British Expeditionary Force in World War I
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Contempt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.