From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up context in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Context may refer to:
- Context (language use), the relevant constraints of the communicative situation that influence language use, language variation, and discourse summary
- Archaeological context, an event in time which has been preserved in the archaeological record
- Opaque context, linguistic context in which substitution of co-referential expressions does not preserve truth
- Trama (mycology) (context or flesh), the mass of non-hymenial tissues that composes the mass of a fungal fruiting body
- Context (computing), the virtual environment required to suspend a running software program
- Context awareness, a complementary to location awareness
- Context menu, a menu in a graphical user interface that appears upon user interaction
- ConTeXt, a macro package for the TeX typesetting system
- ConTEXT, a text editor for Microsoft Windows
- Operational context, a temporarily defined environment of cooperation
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Context"
- All pages with titles containing "Context"
- Contextual (disambiguation)
- Contextualization (disambiguation)
- Locality (disambiguation)
- State (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.