From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Continence may refer to:
- Fecal incontinence, the inability to control one's bowels
- Incontinence (philosophy), a lack of self-control (Greek: ἀκρασία)
- Sexual abstinence as a state of life
- Coitus reservatus as sexual continence.
- Urinary incontinence, the involuntary excretion of urine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.